Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. It is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
What you’ll learn in part 1
- How to setup android studio for flutter development.
- How to write a Flutter app that looks natural on both iOS and Android.
- Basic structure of a Flutter app.
- Finding and using packages to extend functionality.
- Using hot reload for a quicker development cycle.